Careers at Transicare
Transicare is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin or ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.
It is the policy of Transicare to comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Transicare will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability.
Our mission is to be authentic in our support, optimistic in our delivery, and present to the dynamic needs of the people we serve.
The people we serve will leave us with a comparatively richer experience of purpose and meaningfulness in their lives.
- 01RelationshipWe see the relationship as foundational in creating the opportunity to do anything we do. Without it, we are ineffective.
- 02CompassionWithout compassion the nature of the working relationship is limited.
- 03AuthenticityWe believe that authenticity is mandatory in creating the type of relationship offering the greatest potential for change.
- 04IndividualityWe believe that the individuality of each person is not so much a value but rather the truth and value remaining aware to this fact.
- 05PresenceWe believe that presence goes hand in hand with a real appreciation of the individuality of the person served. If you are present the uniqueness of each person is clear.
- 06HopeWe see authentic hope as instrumental in creating the potential for change and that hope must evolve from the reality of the presenting life situation.
- 07MeaningWe see meaning as a primary need and is central to setting the compass that guides one’s life. Our purpose is not to direct the meaning an individual is experiencing but to support its evolution by being present to, and validating their experience as legitimate.
Perks & Benefits
The goal of Transicare’s compensation program is to attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage well-performing employees to stay with our organization. With this in mind, our compensation program is built to balance both employee and Transicare needs. Transicare offers a competitive salary structure with paid time off for full-time employees, paid holidays, and medical benefit packages including dental.
Current Job Openings
Join our growing team